Soul Tread Passport Pocketbook$7.50
Soul Tread X Offline Supply Passport Pocketbook
A blank notebook that is more than sustainable, made in Melbourne and created entirely offline, hand pressed at Hungry Workshop using an old school letterpress platen press.
These 48 page blank Passport Pocketbooks are a compact size (88 x 125mm), designed to slip comfortably into your pocket and held in the palm of your hand.
- Cover letterpress printed in Pantone 877 and blind embossed by Hungry Workshop with an Original Heidelberg Windmill Platen, circa 1965.
- Cover stock is G . F Smith's Extract Flint 380gsm – made from a mix of recycled coffee cups and elemental chlorine free pulp.
- Approximately 28% of a recycled coffee cup is in every Passport Pocketbook cover.
- Internal stock is Spicers’ Revive Laser 100gsm made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste and certified carbon neutral by the Department of Environment under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS).
- 50% of profits used to support mental health and biodiversity.